It’s my birthday today. I officially turn 40 and to tell you the truth it doesn’t feel any different than being in my thirties, except for the fact I have the undeniable sensation this will be my best decade yet. I turn forty just having purchased a new apartment and getting a publishing offer to turn my dissertation work into a book. It’s all pretty good if you ask me. Add to that that I have the best family, a great boyfriend, and two crazy, yet adorable dogs, and you could say I have it made. Speaking of which, they are staying in IL while Mike flies me away to Puerto Rico to celebrate my birthday. I couldn’t be luckier or happier for that matter, with Mike and my life right now. Forty is looking as great as anything I could ever imagine it to be. So raise your glasses and let’s toast to 40, to life, to love, to health. May it be grand!
- Commence Week 5 of 11! #WorkingLife (@ DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/2maPO5760W3 16 hours ago
- I'm at De Paul University in 海外, IL swarmapp.com/c/0us2Gf0RA9D 16 hours ago
- I'm at Childrens Memorial Hospital Garage in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/kcyhZkBe5Z6 16 hours ago
- I'm at Lincoln Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/hQNj5eUO33K 16 hours ago
- I'm at City of Chicago in IL swarmapp.com/c/lIpqwxPpJZX 16 hours ago
- 21,537 hits