It’s my birthday today. I officially turn 40 and to tell you the truth it doesn’t feel any different than being in my thirties, except for the fact I have the undeniable sensation this will be my best decade yet. I turn forty just having purchased a new apartment and getting a publishing offer to turn my dissertation work into a book. It’s all pretty good if you ask me. Add to that that I have the best family, a great boyfriend, and two crazy, yet adorable dogs, and you could say I have it made. Speaking of which, they are staying in IL while Mike flies me away to Puerto Rico to celebrate my birthday. I couldn’t be luckier or happier for that matter, with Mike and my life right now. Forty is looking as great as anything I could ever imagine it to be. So raise your glasses and let’s toast to 40, to life, to love, to health. May it be grand!
- Morning! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/bTjnaEPnk87 8 hours ago
- Morning! (@ N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/gcjoJ9FAkfM 8 hours ago
- Morning! (@ East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/f7nXw1mJR7l 8 hours ago
- Morning! (@ Rogers Park in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/4YBc3n0U99A 8 hours ago
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/2hPcO0DuHK6 1 day ago
- 22,201 hits