It’s my birthday today. I officially turn 40 and to tell you the truth it doesn’t feel any different than being in my thirties, except for the fact I have the undeniable sensation this will be my best decade yet. I turn forty just having purchased a new apartment and getting a publishing offer to turn my dissertation work into a book. It’s all pretty good if you ask me. Add to that that I have the best family, a great boyfriend, and two crazy, yet adorable dogs, and you could say I have it made. Speaking of which, they are staying in IL while Mike flies me away to Puerto Rico to celebrate my birthday. I couldn’t be luckier or happier for that matter, with Mike and my life right now. Forty is looking as great as anything I could ever imagine it to be. So raise your glasses and let’s toast to 40, to life, to love, to health. May it be grand!
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/2fI9r85554i 7 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/1D0H1vxuZTz 7 hours ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/5YU0KgC7GsM 7 hours ago
- I'm at Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/7LTrzHXX0tu 7 hours ago
- I'm at North Center in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/iO6SwxUgAwo 7 hours ago
- 21,131 hits