It’s my birthday today. I officially turn 40 and to tell you the truth it doesn’t feel any different than being in my thirties, except for the fact I have the undeniable sensation this will be my best decade yet. I turn forty just having purchased a new apartment and getting a publishing offer to turn my dissertation work into a book. It’s all pretty good if you ask me. Add to that that I have the best family, a great boyfriend, and two crazy, yet adorable dogs, and you could say I have it made. Speaking of which, they are staying in IL while Mike flies me away to Puerto Rico to celebrate my birthday. I couldn’t be luckier or happier for that matter, with Mike and my life right now. Forty is looking as great as anything I could ever imagine it to be. So raise your glasses and let’s toast to 40, to life, to love, to health. May it be grand!
- I'm at Welcome To Baltimore Sign in Halethorpe, MD swarmapp.com/c/bpD7BUYur4T 8 hours ago
- I'm at Lakeland in Baltimore, MD swarmapp.com/c/k7DQPcUWg2S 8 hours ago
- I'm at Maryland swarmapp.com/c/jYUg6XVW0TK 8 hours ago
- Data collection day!!! #educationrocks (@ Lakeland Elementary School in Baltimore, MD) swarmapp.com/c/3jyya02SA7n 8 hours ago
- Mani/Pedi day!!! #muchneeded (@ Catonsville Nails & Spa in MD) swarmapp.com/c/dLMFWvWX7Yv 2 days ago
- 24,035 hits