It’s my birthday today. I officially turn 40 and to tell you the truth it doesn’t feel any different than being in my thirties, except for the fact I have the undeniable sensation this will be my best decade yet. I turn forty just having purchased a new apartment and getting a publishing offer to turn my dissertation work into a book. It’s all pretty good if you ask me. Add to that that I have the best family, a great boyfriend, and two crazy, yet adorable dogs, and you could say I have it made. Speaking of which, they are staying in IL while Mike flies me away to Puerto Rico to celebrate my birthday. I couldn’t be luckier or happier for that matter, with Mike and my life right now. Forty is looking as great as anything I could ever imagine it to be. So raise your glasses and let’s toast to 40, to life, to love, to health. May it be grand!
- I'm at Village Crossing in Niles, IL swarmapp.com/c/gTC4uAUkqlp 1 day ago
- Late lunch!!!! (@ MOD Pizza in Skokie, IL) swarmapp.com/c/8c9Imht7DuA 1 day ago
- I'm at Skokie, Illinois in IL swarmapp.com/c/7a71CTPNXXr 1 day ago
- I'm at @Ulta_Beauty in Skokie, IL swarmapp.com/c/0Jjm8SLqqzr 1 day ago
- I'm at Skokie, Illinois in IL swarmapp.com/c/jqJGAdttc94 1 day ago
- 21,327 hits