It’s my birthday today. I officially turn 40 and to tell you the truth it doesn’t feel any different than being in my thirties, except for the fact I have the undeniable sensation this will be my best decade yet. I turn forty just having purchased a new apartment and getting a publishing offer to turn my dissertation work into a book. It’s all pretty good if you ask me. Add to that that I have the best family, a great boyfriend, and two crazy, yet adorable dogs, and you could say I have it made. Speaking of which, they are staying in IL while Mike flies me away to Puerto Rico to celebrate my birthday. I couldn’t be luckier or happier for that matter, with Mike and my life right now. Forty is looking as great as anything I could ever imagine it to be. So raise your glasses and let’s toast to 40, to life, to love, to health. May it be grand!
- And now for dessert! (@ Lickity Split in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/9jJxoKLyX2p https://t.co/atPQSkleYY 11 hours ago
- Much needed lunch! (@ Rub's Backcountry Smokehouse - @rubbbqcompany in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/ba9P0YdROJb https://t.co/thiyxfIts1 11 hours ago
- I'm at Dawes Park in Evanston, IL swarmapp.com/c/2NrOfz90TT3 1 day ago
- I'm at Evanston in IL swarmapp.com/c/gljk4eDZCMF 1 day ago
- I'm at Northwestern University - @northwesternu in Evanston, IL swarmapp.com/c/cVrtfeq09JQ 1 day ago
- 21,735 hits