It’s February people, are you excited? I am. It feels like Spring in this neck of the woods, so we’re happy and cozy, though technically it still is midwinter. Anyhow, February is a month of love, of happy, of birthdays and anniversaries, a month of Valentine’s and a month of warm and fuzzy. And for Mike and me, it’s a month of no red meat (we traded February’s goal for March’s). So get ready because a whole lot of love is coming your way. Enjoy and Happy February!
- I'm at Struggsville, IL in IL swarmapp.com/c/lOGt29lpx9n 2 hours ago
- I'm at I-55 & Cicero Avenue in Cicero, IL swarmapp.com/c/dok5cLsdkYX 2 hours ago
- I'm at Garfield Ridge in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/4XzYq9odASE 2 hours ago
- I'm at Edgewater in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/eLNQpV0TNol 8 hours ago
- Good morning! (@ Starbucks in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/8Q4KOZGnzBW 8 hours ago
- 22,342 hits