The Fall is definitely here, at least the Fall temperatures have arrived and are good and strong. We’ve been in the 50sF for the past two or more weeks, so I think it’s official, Summer is over.
Back in June I wrote about my summer goals. I didn’t want those months to go by so fast I wouldn’t even have time to enjoy them, so I figured if I made a list (of course a list, do you know me?) I would assure I would get my fun-worth in. So, let’s see how I did shall we?
I had 7 set goals:
- Go to the beach (went both to the Chicago lake-beach a couple times and Miami beaches too).
- Finish my package of yoga classes (Total fail… to this day I still have 4 classes left from that deal).
- Eat lots and lots of ice cream (I had tons and am still having them).
- Read some books for fun (I already bought one last week, if you have any you love, shoot me an email or leave a comment with the title) (I read two fun books… I guess it could had been worse).
- Spend time outdoors (I did. I went to state parks here in Illinois, and spent time outdoors in the Florida heat as well).
- Get to know a little more of Chicago (maybe a city tour, another museum or the zoo), and (well, I didn’t get to a museum, but I did go to the zoo, bowling, to a horse track, to parades, street and art fairs, and general outings in the city).
- Go see a game at Wrigley Field (I did this one and it rocked!).
I did most all of it! Hooray for a crossed list summer! Do you have your balance of summer fun? Or are you just going with it and not keeping scores, like me?