I had dinner at my friend Rachel’s last night and we got to talking about our beliefs. She then shared this with me and I liked it so much, I thought it would be nice to share it with you too. Here goes, I hope it resonates with you as much as it did with me.
- RT @rissa612: The poor don't dream of government support, they demand opportunity. Powerful. @MariaCorinaYA #ActonU 3 hours ago
- RT @andgoseek: I genuinely don't understand the appeal of horror films. If I wanted to feel deeply uncomfortable and occasionally horrified… 3 hours ago
- RT @cher: ANYONE WHO EVER SAW A LOST,CHILD SOB BECAUSE THEY COULDN’T FIND THEIR MOMMIE OR DADDY UNDERSTANDS FEAR & LOSS‼️THESE ARE JUST KID… 3 hours ago
- RT @sally_field: How can we stand by and do nothing as these children are torn from their parents and this nation’s humanity is destroyed?… 3 hours ago
- RT @BetteMidler: How do they keep track of the children they have separated from their parents? Tattoo a number on their wrists? 3 hours ago
- 22,952 hits