I went to see Love, Loss and What I Wore last night with Liz. It was my birthday present to her. It was very good. I had heard it was funny, but not much more than that. Last night’s cast was: Brooke Shields, Doris Roberts, Anna Chlumsky, Julie Halston and LaTanya Richardson Jackson. They were all incredible, but I was especially blown away by Brooke Shields. She’s not only unmistakeably beautiful, but she could do pretty much anything on stage: funny, serious, compelling, accents, faces, you name it, she can do it. I was truly impressed. If you’re in town and want something fun to do with the girls, go see this play, it’s totally worth it!
- Important: @SYSKPodcast needs your help to win the #ShortyAwards. Join me and vote shortyawards.com/9th/syskpodcast 12 hours ago
- Join me in voting once a day for @shailenewoodley to win the #ShortyAwards. shortyawards.com/9th/shailenewo… 12 hours ago
- Want to see @ColleenB123 win the top honor on social media? Vote in the #ShortyAwards shortyawards.com/9th/colleenb123 12 hours ago
- Vote for @TiffanyAlvord to win the #ShortyAwards like I just did. shortyawards.com/9th/tiffanyalv… 12 hours ago
- I think @KathleenLights1 deserves to win a #ShortyAward! Learn more and vote now shortyawards.com/9th/kathleenli… 12 hours ago
- 21,235 hits