I went to see Love, Loss and What I Wore last night with Liz. It was my birthday present to her. It was very good. I had heard it was funny, but not much more than that. Last night’s cast was: Brooke Shields, Doris Roberts, Anna Chlumsky, Julie Halston and LaTanya Richardson Jackson. They were all incredible, but I was especially blown away by Brooke Shields. She’s not only unmistakeably beautiful, but she could do pretty much anything on stage: funny, serious, compelling, accents, faces, you name it, she can do it. I was truly impressed. If you’re in town and want something fun to do with the girls, go see this play, it’s totally worth it!
- I'm at Skokie, Illinois in IL swarmapp.com/c/2Aw8imSvyTc 26 minutes ago
- I'm at @PortillosHotdog in Skokie, IL swarmapp.com/c/9stDW9do6CR 26 minutes ago
- I'm at Village of Lincolnwood in IL swarmapp.com/c/ilrzMc9chVx 50 minutes ago
- I'm at Lincolnwood in IL swarmapp.com/c/g8OjX5EOz0w 50 minutes ago
- I'm at Loeber Motors - @mbusa in Lincolnwood, IL swarmapp.com/c/bz5yXmR8DWh 50 minutes ago
- 21,820 hits