I went to see Love, Loss and What I Wore last night with Liz. It was my birthday present to her. It was very good. I had heard it was funny, but not much more than that. Last night’s cast was: Brooke Shields, Doris Roberts, Anna Chlumsky, Julie Halston and LaTanya Richardson Jackson. They were all incredible, but I was especially blown away by Brooke Shields. She’s not only unmistakeably beautiful, but she could do pretty much anything on stage: funny, serious, compelling, accents, faces, you name it, she can do it. I was truly impressed. If you’re in town and want something fun to do with the girls, go see this play, it’s totally worth it!
- Yoga! (at @VToneFitness in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/0WVldmzxfXF 21 minutes ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/7OV6eDdKFKq 38 minutes ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/knkkAmXJGdX 39 minutes ago
- I'm at Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/hnZvgBq073u 39 minutes ago
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/1t17O9lQCEx 39 minutes ago
- 21,412 hits