I went to see Love, Loss and What I Wore last night with Liz. It was my birthday present to her. It was very good. I had heard it was funny, but not much more than that. Last night’s cast was: Brooke Shields, Doris Roberts, Anna Chlumsky, Julie Halston and LaTanya Richardson Jackson. They were all incredible, but I was especially blown away by Brooke Shields. She’s not only unmistakeably beautiful, but she could do pretty much anything on stage: funny, serious, compelling, accents, faces, you name it, she can do it. I was truly impressed. If you’re in town and want something fun to do with the girls, go see this play, it’s totally worth it!
- Coke Zero! (@ Chipotle Mexican Grill in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/2pvDkRtiDGU 16 hours ago
- I'm at DePaul University Student Center - @depaulu in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/64UFDgu5m8t 16 hours ago
- I'm at DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/hF6h7boKaNn 16 hours ago
- Lunch w/Marie! (@ Fiesta Mexicana in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/3Kgnro4pBW0 16 hours ago
- I'm at De Paul University in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/81IanPgXtW7 18 hours ago
- 22,744 hits