I went to see Love, Loss and What I Wore last night with Liz. It was my birthday present to her. It was very good. I had heard it was funny, but not much more than that. Last night’s cast was: Brooke Shields, Doris Roberts, Anna Chlumsky, Julie Halston and LaTanya Richardson Jackson. They were all incredible, but I was especially blown away by Brooke Shields. She’s not only unmistakeably beautiful, but she could do pretty much anything on stage: funny, serious, compelling, accents, faces, you name it, she can do it. I was truly impressed. If you’re in town and want something fun to do with the girls, go see this play, it’s totally worth it!
- Hair day!! (@ Pearls Of Lincolnwood in Lincolnwood, IL) swarmapp.com/c/9VsuTTvGUl6 1 day ago
- I'm at @Ulta_Beauty in Skokie, IL swarmapp.com/c/5k36Xgert2E 1 day ago
- I'm at Village Crossing in Niles, IL swarmapp.com/c/lxXcILpYjMR 1 day ago
- I'm at Skokie, Illinois in IL swarmapp.com/c/9eul0bnQRfK 1 day ago
- I'm at Lincolnwood in IL swarmapp.com/c/l3IBQTqFhIw 1 day ago
- 22,132 hits