I went to see Love, Loss and What I Wore last night with Liz. It was my birthday present to her. It was very good. I had heard it was funny, but not much more than that. Last night’s cast was: Brooke Shields, Doris Roberts, Anna Chlumsky, Julie Halston and LaTanya Richardson Jackson. They were all incredible, but I was especially blown away by Brooke Shields. She’s not only unmistakeably beautiful, but she could do pretty much anything on stage: funny, serious, compelling, accents, faces, you name it, she can do it. I was truly impressed. If you’re in town and want something fun to do with the girls, go see this play, it’s totally worth it!
- I'm at DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/hV5gmZoMAIF 4 hours ago
- I'm at De Paul University in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/2ZL2FzqqfkE 4 hours ago
- I'm at Lincoln Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/j5LA72lB91B 4 hours ago
- I'm at Childrens Memorial Hospital Garage in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/lgYNcZhOe2H 4 hours ago
- Week 3 of 11! #educationrocks (@ DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/fo8b1p14LC1 20 hours ago
- 22,337 hits