I went to see Love, Loss and What I Wore last night with Liz. It was my birthday present to her. It was very good. I had heard it was funny, but not much more than that. Last night’s cast was: Brooke Shields, Doris Roberts, Anna Chlumsky, Julie Halston and LaTanya Richardson Jackson. They were all incredible, but I was especially blown away by Brooke Shields. She’s not only unmistakeably beautiful, but she could do pretty much anything on stage: funny, serious, compelling, accents, faces, you name it, she can do it. I was truly impressed. If you’re in town and want something fun to do with the girls, go see this play, it’s totally worth it!
- Working from home today! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/gNldhoVANm1 16 hours ago
- Morning! (@ N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/2eoedPib82b 16 hours ago
- Morning! (@ East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/fneNjh9kQRv 16 hours ago
- Morning! (@ Rogers Park in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/0lVpdAjloMM 16 hours ago
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/60wIqOZ9IS7 1 day ago
- 21,619 hits