I read an article a few days back and now can’t for the life of me find the reference. It was research on what makes us happy. The authors had found that playing with children and listening to music was the most common and easiest way to trigger happiness in adults. There was no mention of sex, chocolate or ice cream, but I would venture to guess those factors play some kind of role in this equation as well. Wouldn’t you? In any case, it seems that tapping into happiness is quite easy, so what are we waiting for? Let’s go, be happy!
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/8zvhP5haL4O 2 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/5uGBTC9vik4 2 hours ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/4VxdhUFgr9p 2 hours ago
- I'm at Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/cH0dYUJ6QUf 2 hours ago
- RT @jesusmedinae: En estos momentos se encuentra en protesta el barrio La Vega en Caracas-Venezuela. https://t.co/ZLxolPLbr3 11 hours ago
- 21,822 hits