I read an article a few days back and now can’t for the life of me find the reference. It was research on what makes us happy. The authors had found that playing with children and listening to music was the most common and easiest way to trigger happiness in adults. There was no mention of sex, chocolate or ice cream, but I would venture to guess those factors play some kind of role in this equation as well. Wouldn’t you? In any case, it seems that tapping into happiness is quite easy, so what are we waiting for? Let’s go, be happy!
- I'm at DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/kTxe2YlXirs 1 day ago
- At the Tea with Louise event! #DWN #DePaul (@ DePaul - John R. Cortelyou Commons - @depaulu in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/awrinmjm8Oq 1 day ago
- I'm at De Paul University in 海外, IL swarmapp.com/c/gNGsWWwAhEA 1 day ago
- I'm at DePaul University Concert Hall - @depaulu in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/bfodjGkvB7T 1 day ago
- I'm at DePaul University School of Music in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/3OeFPmBPUWp 1 day ago
- 21,414 hits