I read an article a few days back and now can’t for the life of me find the reference. It was research on what makes us happy. The authors had found that playing with children and listening to music was the most common and easiest way to trigger happiness in adults. There was no mention of sex, chocolate or ice cream, but I would venture to guess those factors play some kind of role in this equation as well. Wouldn’t you? In any case, it seems that tapping into happiness is quite easy, so what are we waiting for? Let’s go, be happy!
- Coke Zero! (@ Chipotle Mexican Grill in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/2pvDkRtiDGU 16 hours ago
- I'm at DePaul University Student Center - @depaulu in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/64UFDgu5m8t 16 hours ago
- I'm at DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/hF6h7boKaNn 16 hours ago
- Lunch w/Marie! (@ Fiesta Mexicana in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/3Kgnro4pBW0 16 hours ago
- I'm at De Paul University in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/81IanPgXtW7 18 hours ago
- 22,744 hits