I read an article a few days back and now can’t for the life of me find the reference. It was research on what makes us happy. The authors had found that playing with children and listening to music was the most common and easiest way to trigger happiness in adults. There was no mention of sex, chocolate or ice cream, but I would venture to guess those factors play some kind of role in this equation as well. Wouldn’t you? In any case, it seems that tapping into happiness is quite easy, so what are we waiting for? Let’s go, be happy!
- Brunch w/Lizzy!!! (@ Ann Sather in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/1Bu6lj7OkDR https://t.co/7wUPLM64Vn 45 minutes ago
- I'm at Edgewater in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/2GKqQdP8kOA 47 minutes ago
- Yoga night! (at @VToneFitness in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/7J5IBBGvgzf 16 hours ago
- Working from home today! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/g8fExYiQy7q 1 day ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/9QP6tNXl5w9 1 day ago
- 21,262 hits