I read an article a few days back and now can’t for the life of me find the reference. It was research on what makes us happy. The authors had found that playing with children and listening to music was the most common and easiest way to trigger happiness in adults. There was no mention of sex, chocolate or ice cream, but I would venture to guess those factors play some kind of role in this equation as well. Wouldn’t you? In any case, it seems that tapping into happiness is quite easy, so what are we waiting for? Let’s go, be happy!
- I'm at DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/fizDuWTVqcw 2 hours ago
- I'm at De Paul University in 海外, IL swarmapp.com/c/l92pti3E9SH 2 hours ago
- Lunch! (@ Chipotle Mexican Grill in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/9HZqAZMfCG2 2 hours ago
- I'm at Childrens Memorial Hospital Garage in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/0TKjnrlGmds 2 hours ago
- I'm at De Paul University in 海外, IL swarmapp.com/c/8s8ExVBylQ4 2 hours ago
- 21,624 hits