After giving it much thought and asking people around me about it, I’ve decided to make my blog private. I don’t really want to do so, but I think the time has come to stop with the public display of over sharing and keep my life happenings to those I know. As much as I feel very open and very 21st century by putting it all out there, I’m starting to feel very uneasy while thinking who might be reading my blog and how it can negatively influence my professional life. This blog is personal. It’s about my daily occurrences, the people close to me, the things I do with my free time and my intimate thoughts. Some of these things I care-freely share with the world, others I just need to keep private. If you feel as though you must keep on reading and knowing about me, send me a note with your email and I’ll add you to my “only these readers can view my blog” list. For those of you not that interested, it was nice knowing you. Cheers, and keep the blogging going!
- We will continue the #keto diet for as long as we can, but cheat days are a must. #cantdenymysweettooth 1 day ago
- I had my first ice cream (with strawberries + Nutella) in over 6 weeks of #keto today; it was better than I remembered #stillalive 1 day ago
- RT @DanRather: Is it too strong to say Americans have never seen a President intentionally inflict cruelty on his fellow citizens? https://… 1 day ago
- RT @planetepics: Albino fawn.. She's beautiful.. https://t.co/vkllrbbpJH 1 day ago
- I'm at West Ridge Neighborhood in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/bAOEofIH9RT 1 day ago
- 22,127 hits