After giving it much thought and asking people around me about it, I’ve decided to make my blog private. I don’t really want to do so, but I think the time has come to stop with the public display of over sharing and keep my life happenings to those I know. As much as I feel very open and very 21st century by putting it all out there, I’m starting to feel very uneasy while thinking who might be reading my blog and how it can negatively influence my professional life. This blog is personal. It’s about my daily occurrences, the people close to me, the things I do with my free time and my intimate thoughts. Some of these things I care-freely share with the world, others I just need to keep private. If you feel as though you must keep on reading and knowing about me, send me a note with your email and I’ll add you to my “only these readers can view my blog” list. For those of you not that interested, it was nice knowing you. Cheers, and keep the blogging going!
- Home today! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/9zikwTqZMA1 23 hours ago
- Morning! (@ N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/5Iwl6HPIVue 23 hours ago
- Morning! (@ East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/kg2vAd61dl5 23 hours ago
- Morning!! (@ Rogers Park in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/hPT3WhJljbR 23 hours ago
- I'm at Jarvis Avenue Beach in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/5Wm905EeXfM 1 day ago
- 21,405 hits