After giving it much thought and asking people around me about it, I’ve decided to make my blog private. I don’t really want to do so, but I think the time has come to stop with the public display of over sharing and keep my life happenings to those I know. As much as I feel very open and very 21st century by putting it all out there, I’m starting to feel very uneasy while thinking who might be reading my blog and how it can negatively influence my professional life. This blog is personal. It’s about my daily occurrences, the people close to me, the things I do with my free time and my intimate thoughts. Some of these things I care-freely share with the world, others I just need to keep private. If you feel as though you must keep on reading and knowing about me, send me a note with your email and I’ll add you to my “only these readers can view my blog” list. For those of you not that interested, it was nice knowing you. Cheers, and keep the blogging going!
- I'm at Mars Tavern swarmapp.com/c/0n65tc4nbFo 11 hours ago
- I'm at Paris, WI in WI swarmapp.com/c/esfskGoFCZ7 11 hours ago
- Buying cheese! #roadtrip (@ Mars Cheese Castle - @marscheesecstle in Kenosha, WI) swarmapp.com/c/9ystcao9vsu https://t.co/AbIPdc2RWI 11 hours ago
- I'm at Wisconsin swarmapp.com/c/hf47pDP7DIK 21 hours ago
- Another road trip, now to Wisconsin for the day! #vacationmode #familylife (@ Welcome To Wisconsin Sign) swarmapp.com/c/0dxVa8GkIqe 21 hours ago
- 21,812 hits