This weekend we cooked. Sunday was the mark of 6 months of dating for us and we thought it would be nice to celebrate it with food. Apparently our favorite pass-time, which seems obvious from all the weight we’ve gained during these past months. Anyhow, aside from the chubbiness, we decided to make Smitten’s baked rigatoni with tiny meatballs and banana bread. I did most of the cooking, while Jason helped, especially by disabling the fire alarm, which seems to want to make a point of being heard every time I fry anything. Since I was cooking, as a treat, he brought flowers. I love flowers and these were pretty as can be. Take a look.
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/d2liwDFdXix 9 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/clXRWs3Repm 9 hours ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/5rbAPWiIyDY 9 hours ago
- I'm at Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/8KVZ7P9IfDI 9 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/5a2EIEvOvnt 11 hours ago
- 21,814 hits