This weekend we cooked. Sunday was the mark of 6 months of dating for us and we thought it would be nice to celebrate it with food. Apparently our favorite pass-time, which seems obvious from all the weight we’ve gained during these past months. Anyhow, aside from the chubbiness, we decided to make Smitten’s baked rigatoni with tiny meatballs and banana bread. I did most of the cooking, while Jason helped, especially by disabling the fire alarm, which seems to want to make a point of being heard every time I fry anything. Since I was cooking, as a treat, he brought flowers. I love flowers and these were pretty as can be. Take a look.
- Hair day!! (@ Pearls Of Lincolnwood in Lincolnwood, IL) swarmapp.com/c/dbd7JOKQqOq 23 minutes ago
- I'm at Lincolnwood in IL swarmapp.com/c/e3aAQhRDraC 25 minutes ago
- Home today! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/9zikwTqZMA1 1 day ago
- Morning! (@ N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/5Iwl6HPIVue 1 day ago
- Morning! (@ East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/kg2vAd61dl5 1 day ago
- 21,405 hits