This weekend we cooked. Sunday was the mark of 6 months of dating for us and we thought it would be nice to celebrate it with food. Apparently our favorite pass-time, which seems obvious from all the weight we’ve gained during these past months. Anyhow, aside from the chubbiness, we decided to make Smitten’s baked rigatoni with tiny meatballs and banana bread. I did most of the cooking, while Jason helped, especially by disabling the fire alarm, which seems to want to make a point of being heard every time I fry anything. Since I was cooking, as a treat, he brought flowers. I love flowers and these were pretty as can be. Take a look.
- Coke Zero! (@ Chipotle Mexican Grill in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/2pvDkRtiDGU 16 hours ago
- I'm at DePaul University Student Center - @depaulu in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/64UFDgu5m8t 16 hours ago
- I'm at DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/hF6h7boKaNn 16 hours ago
- Lunch w/Marie! (@ Fiesta Mexicana in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/3Kgnro4pBW0 16 hours ago
- I'm at De Paul University in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/81IanPgXtW7 18 hours ago
- 22,744 hits