This weekend we cooked. Sunday was the mark of 6 months of dating for us and we thought it would be nice to celebrate it with food. Apparently our favorite pass-time, which seems obvious from all the weight we’ve gained during these past months. Anyhow, aside from the chubbiness, we decided to make Smitten’s baked rigatoni with tiny meatballs and banana bread. I did most of the cooking, while Jason helped, especially by disabling the fire alarm, which seems to want to make a point of being heard every time I fry anything. Since I was cooking, as a treat, he brought flowers. I love flowers and these were pretty as can be. Take a look.
- Drink! (@ Chipotle Mexican Grill in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/jNqQMRH7PJH 38 minutes ago
- I'm at Childrens Memorial Hospital Garage in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/c0A3XcwK1pK 38 minutes ago
- Date night! (at @TheSecondCity in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/iR6ozQwIC7w https://t.co/5LoOZ7xU9A 19 hours ago
- I'm at Old Town in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/egpgzXeBw0Z 20 hours ago
- Date night!!! (@ Topo Gigio Ristorante in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/0L3Jzrcr3Jr https://t.co/PNBaZI3sUd 20 hours ago
- 22,337 hits