This Saturday Jason and I went to Pennsylvania to visit his sister, her boyfriend and niece, and while there they took us to Raymondskill Falls. After spending the day chatting, drinking and eating, on our way back before going home, we went to Ina’s birthday party in Astoria. Sunday was spent sleeping-in, walking through Park Slope in the rain and eating our favorite sandwiches at Pres 195; to then come to Manhattan to watch the Golden Globes. It was a really good weekend. Here are my favorite recap photos. Hope you had a great weekend too.
- We will continue the #keto diet for as long as we can, but cheat days are a must. #cantdenymysweettooth 1 day ago
- I had my first ice cream (with strawberries + Nutella) in over 6 weeks of #keto today; it was better than I remembered #stillalive 1 day ago
- RT @DanRather: Is it too strong to say Americans have never seen a President intentionally inflict cruelty on his fellow citizens? https://… 1 day ago
- RT @planetepics: Albino fawn.. She's beautiful.. https://t.co/vkllrbbpJH 1 day ago
- I'm at West Ridge Neighborhood in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/bAOEofIH9RT 1 day ago
- 22,127 hits