This Saturday Jason and I went to Pennsylvania to visit his sister, her boyfriend and niece, and while there they took us to Raymondskill Falls. After spending the day chatting, drinking and eating, on our way back before going home, we went to Ina’s birthday party in Astoria. Sunday was spent sleeping-in, walking through Park Slope in the rain and eating our favorite sandwiches at Pres 195; to then come to Manhattan to watch the Golden Globes. It was a really good weekend. Here are my favorite recap photos. Hope you had a great weekend too.
- Much needed hair cut and care! (@ J Gordon Designs in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/d7QFWpAoeWK 21 hours ago
- I'm at Lincoln Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/3NpRheRlu2m 21 hours ago
- I'm at DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/hV5gmZoMAIF 1 day ago
- I'm at De Paul University in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/2ZL2FzqqfkE 1 day ago
- I'm at Lincoln Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/j5LA72lB91B 1 day ago
- 22,342 hits