This Saturday Jason and I went to Pennsylvania to visit his sister, her boyfriend and niece, and while there they took us to Raymondskill Falls. After spending the day chatting, drinking and eating, on our way back before going home, we went to Ina’s birthday party in Astoria. Sunday was spent sleeping-in, walking through Park Slope in the rain and eating our favorite sandwiches at Pres 195; to then come to Manhattan to watch the Golden Globes. It was a really good weekend. Here are my favorite recap photos. Hope you had a great weekend too.
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/hVN0uSfPLkN 13 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/5xtSV1EU313 13 hours ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/kTfzEPgwdSd 13 hours ago
- I'm at Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/0gVXTbkZDOQ 13 hours ago
- The best ice cream in town! (@ Lickity Split in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/jqiYcbXl7CY 15 hours ago
- 21,635 hits