Martin was in town this weekend and we all went out. Saturday night we went to El Faro and then roamed through Greenwich Village until we bumped into Magnolia Bakery. It was a great outing, filled with good food, great dessert, lively conversation and wonderful company. I think I had way too much wine though, I sure felt it the following morning.
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/6V8y4VAAl8Q 17 hours ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/2sS4F8OaV2z 17 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/0azYkimUhcI 17 hours ago
- I'm at Loyola Beach Park in Chicago, IL, US, IL swarmapp.com/c/7J4al4kAhUj 17 hours ago
- I'm at Beach Art Walk in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/fTYCss3NZor 17 hours ago
- 21,627 hits