Martin was in town this weekend and we all went out. Saturday night we went to El Faro and then roamed through Greenwich Village until we bumped into Magnolia Bakery. It was a great outing, filled with good food, great dessert, lively conversation and wonderful company. I think I had way too much wine though, I sure felt it the following morning.
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/d2liwDFdXix 12 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/clXRWs3Repm 12 hours ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/5rbAPWiIyDY 12 hours ago
- I'm at Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/8KVZ7P9IfDI 12 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/5a2EIEvOvnt 14 hours ago
- 21,814 hits