Someone please enlighten me. Why is it that the last two guys I’ve gone out with on first dates seem a little too in touch with their feminine side? It’s definitely not a good sign when in the middle of a date you’re thinking to yourself “Is this guy gay? Hmmm, If so, I wonder if he knows it.”
Is it just me, or is this common?
- I'm at DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/kTxe2YlXirs 11 hours ago
- At the Tea with Louise event! #DWN #DePaul (@ DePaul - John R. Cortelyou Commons - @depaulu in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/awrinmjm8Oq 13 hours ago
- I'm at De Paul University in 海外, IL swarmapp.com/c/gNGsWWwAhEA 13 hours ago
- I'm at DePaul University Concert Hall - @depaulu in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/bfodjGkvB7T 13 hours ago
- I'm at DePaul University School of Music in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/3OeFPmBPUWp 13 hours ago
- 21,413 hits