I’ve never believed in coincidences. I think things happen for a reason and are part of a grander plan, one we don’t come to see or understand until we are ready. Yes, I do believe in free will and practice it every day, yet there are certain things that no matter how hard you try to avoid, will happen no matter what. Where is the divide? Where does that line that separates what is set and what you can change lie? I don’t know. But coincidences? There’s no such thing.
- Much needed hair cut and care! (@ J Gordon Designs in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/d7QFWpAoeWK 15 hours ago
- I'm at Lincoln Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/3NpRheRlu2m 15 hours ago
- I'm at DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/hV5gmZoMAIF 1 day ago
- I'm at De Paul University in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/2ZL2FzqqfkE 1 day ago
- I'm at Lincoln Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/j5LA72lB91B 1 day ago
- 22,340 hits