I’ve never believed in coincidences. I think things happen for a reason and are part of a grander plan, one we don’t come to see or understand until we are ready. Yes, I do believe in free will and practice it every day, yet there are certain things that no matter how hard you try to avoid, will happen no matter what. Where is the divide? Where does that line that separates what is set and what you can change lie? I don’t know. But coincidences? There’s no such thing.
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/d2liwDFdXix 12 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/clXRWs3Repm 12 hours ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/5rbAPWiIyDY 12 hours ago
- I'm at Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/8KVZ7P9IfDI 12 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/5a2EIEvOvnt 14 hours ago
- 21,814 hits