I’ve never believed in coincidences. I think things happen for a reason and are part of a grander plan, one we don’t come to see or understand until we are ready. Yes, I do believe in free will and practice it every day, yet there are certain things that no matter how hard you try to avoid, will happen no matter what. Where is the divide? Where does that line that separates what is set and what you can change lie? I don’t know. But coincidences? There’s no such thing.
- Yoga! (at @VToneFitness in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/0WVldmzxfXF 13 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/7OV6eDdKFKq 14 hours ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/knkkAmXJGdX 14 hours ago
- I'm at Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/hnZvgBq073u 14 hours ago
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/1t17O9lQCEx 14 hours ago
- 21,412 hits