I’ve never believed in coincidences. I think things happen for a reason and are part of a grander plan, one we don’t come to see or understand until we are ready. Yes, I do believe in free will and practice it every day, yet there are certain things that no matter how hard you try to avoid, will happen no matter what. Where is the divide? Where does that line that separates what is set and what you can change lie? I don’t know. But coincidences? There’s no such thing.
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/6V8y4VAAl8Q 17 hours ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/2sS4F8OaV2z 17 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/0azYkimUhcI 17 hours ago
- I'm at Loyola Beach Park in Chicago, IL, US, IL swarmapp.com/c/7J4al4kAhUj 17 hours ago
- I'm at Beach Art Walk in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/fTYCss3NZor 17 hours ago
- 21,627 hits