I’ve never believed in coincidences. I think things happen for a reason and are part of a grander plan, one we don’t come to see or understand until we are ready. Yes, I do believe in free will and practice it every day, yet there are certain things that no matter how hard you try to avoid, will happen no matter what. Where is the divide? Where does that line that separates what is set and what you can change lie? I don’t know. But coincidences? There’s no such thing.
- Working from home today! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/g8fExYiQy7q 8 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/9QP6tNXl5w9 8 hours ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/7AvLmAlMqXy 8 hours ago
- I'm at Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/dYc9nuT85ue 8 hours ago
- I'm at Walmart in Skokie, IL swarmapp.com/c/klA8p9wt3GO 9 hours ago
- 21,259 hits