My friend Weekends Off just tagged me. I haven’t done one of these in a while so I though I’d give it a go.
1. Each blogger answers the questions about themselves.
2. Then tag five people. Make sure to let them know!
What I was doing 10 years ago?:
Hmmmm, I was living in NYC by myself for the first time, getting my masters and partying my tush off.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Not think about food (I’m actually pretty good at this this time around, I’m quite surprised)
2. Return some clothes I bought.
3. Stop by the post office to send a gift (yay, she’s going to love it!).
4. Take some “encargos” to my sister’s place so she can take them home with her (they are going to Venezuela for the week!!!)
5. Take a walk through Central Park.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream!!!!
2. Cup cakes
5. Did I say ice cream?
Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay any pending dept, mine and my family’s (I can’t owe $100 without obsessing about it).
2. Make sure everyone had a big/nice/comfy house and was taken care of for life.
3. Invest and save (just in case).
4. Start up a project/organization, probably helping children.
5. Travel and take as many vacations as needed.
Five of my bad habits:
1. OCD about organizing (although I tend to think that’s a good thing).
2. Slouching (gives me back aches, I can hear my mom in my head “parate derecha”).
3. Slacking on exercising.
4. Eating way too many sweets.
Five places I have lived:
1. Caracas, Venezuela
3. Davis, CA
4. Cardon, Venezuela
5. Irvine, CA
Five jobs I’ve had:
What I’d like to be doing in 25 years:
Home with my family.
I’m not going to tag anyone. If you feel like doing it, go for it! ; )