I was told the window guys would come today around 2:00 pm, little did I know they would knock on my door at 8:30 am! My original date was about a month ago, so I had prepped everything for that day, including taking my blinds off to have them cleaned and away from the window sill. My appointment got canceled for lack of materials (apparently they ran out of glass, so there were no windows available to be installed) and it wasn’t until today that they came. You can imagine how it feels to be waken up by the sun through your East facing window every morning at about 6ish. Not fun. But today, hopefully, it will be over, which means tomorrow I sleep in!!
- Back home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/eEItWChdHIw 26 minutes ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/5pI2MJkhDH0 26 minutes ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/0bs9SzwKXNc 26 minutes ago
- I'm at Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/bxGylqlIoe7 28 minutes ago
- I'm at Skokie, Illinois in IL swarmapp.com/c/eUWV9uzhsrH 1 hour ago
- 21,403 hits