I was told the window guys would come today around 2:00 pm, little did I know they would knock on my door at 8:30 am! My original date was about a month ago, so I had prepped everything for that day, including taking my blinds off to have them cleaned and away from the window sill. My appointment got canceled for lack of materials (apparently they ran out of glass, so there were no windows available to be installed) and it wasn’t until today that they came. You can imagine how it feels to be waken up by the sun through your East facing window every morning at about 6ish. Not fun. But today, hopefully, it will be over, which means tomorrow I sleep in!!
- I'm at The Piers At Loyola Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/1Ul3Y6VTmDc 1 hour ago
- I'm at Loyola Beach in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/k7v1OvGr8V2 1 hour ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/iyI8gZd6dGL 1 hour ago
- I'm at Loyola Beach in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/0Zo9L3vJR5T 1 hour ago
- I'm at Loyola Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/kxEJU3fbSh5 1 hour ago
- 21,634 hits