I was told the window guys would come today around 2:00 pm, little did I know they would knock on my door at 8:30 am! My original date was about a month ago, so I had prepped everything for that day, including taking my blinds off to have them cleaned and away from the window sill. My appointment got canceled for lack of materials (apparently they ran out of glass, so there were no windows available to be installed) and it wasn’t until today that they came. You can imagine how it feels to be waken up by the sun through your East facing window every morning at about 6ish. Not fun. But today, hopefully, it will be over, which means tomorrow I sleep in!!
- Much needed hair cut and care! (@ J Gordon Designs in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/d7QFWpAoeWK 15 hours ago
- I'm at Lincoln Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/3NpRheRlu2m 15 hours ago
- I'm at DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/hV5gmZoMAIF 1 day ago
- I'm at De Paul University in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/2ZL2FzqqfkE 1 day ago
- I'm at Lincoln Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/j5LA72lB91B 1 day ago
- 22,340 hits