My mom is visiting from Caracas and has been staying with me this past week and a half. Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming to have someone with you 24/7 in your one bedroom apartment, but you would have to know my mom to understand how mild this really is. My mom is not only a psychologist, university professor, and very respectable and responsible professional woman, but she’s also been an awesome wife to her high school sweetheart for almost 40 years, and a wonderful daughter, sister, aunt, friend, and mother, to all of us who have had the pleasure of knowing her. She’s not only the best mom I could have hoped for, she’s one of my best friends, confidants, therapist, and buddy. I am truly thankful for the mom I have, she couldn’t have been any better, and I most certainly would not be half the person I am if it weren’t for her. Thank you Mom!
- I'm at Mars Tavern swarmapp.com/c/0n65tc4nbFo 5 hours ago
- I'm at Paris, WI in WI swarmapp.com/c/esfskGoFCZ7 5 hours ago
- Buying cheese! #roadtrip (@ Mars Cheese Castle - @marscheesecstle in Kenosha, WI) swarmapp.com/c/9ystcao9vsu https://t.co/AbIPdc2RWI 5 hours ago
- I'm at Wisconsin swarmapp.com/c/hf47pDP7DIK 15 hours ago
- Another road trip, now to Wisconsin for the day! #vacationmode #familylife (@ Welcome To Wisconsin Sign) swarmapp.com/c/0dxVa8GkIqe 15 hours ago
- 21,810 hits