My mom is visiting from Caracas and has been staying with me this past week and a half. Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming to have someone with you 24/7 in your one bedroom apartment, but you would have to know my mom to understand how mild this really is. My mom is not only a psychologist, university professor, and very respectable and responsible professional woman, but she’s also been an awesome wife to her high school sweetheart for almost 40 years, and a wonderful daughter, sister, aunt, friend, and mother, to all of us who have had the pleasure of knowing her. She’s not only the best mom I could have hoped for, she’s one of my best friends, confidants, therapist, and buddy. I am truly thankful for the mom I have, she couldn’t have been any better, and I most certainly would not be half the person I am if it weren’t for her. Thank you Mom!
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/hVN0uSfPLkN 13 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/5xtSV1EU313 13 hours ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/kTfzEPgwdSd 13 hours ago
- I'm at Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/0gVXTbkZDOQ 13 hours ago
- The best ice cream in town! (@ Lickity Split in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/jqiYcbXl7CY 15 hours ago
- 21,635 hits