It’s Ash Wednesday and Lent starts today. Last year I gave up chocolate, this year I’m giving up sweets all together: cake, pie, fruit tarts, cupcakes, muffins, chocolate, candy, gum, coke, etc. The only thing with sugar I’ll be eating is fruit, my cereal in the morning, and sugar free gum, which is what actually gets me through the day without passing out! I don’t know how bad this will be, because lets face it, it will be bad, yet I need to get a grip on this addiction of mine and nothing like 40 days of going cold turkey about it to kick the habit, right? Well, with that in mind I urge you to cut me some slack and bare with me here, because for sure I’ll be a little cranky this next month or so.
Cheers for Lent!
- I'm at Mars Tavern swarmapp.com/c/0n65tc4nbFo 11 hours ago
- I'm at Paris, WI in WI swarmapp.com/c/esfskGoFCZ7 11 hours ago
- Buying cheese! #roadtrip (@ Mars Cheese Castle - @marscheesecstle in Kenosha, WI) swarmapp.com/c/9ystcao9vsu https://t.co/AbIPdc2RWI 11 hours ago
- I'm at Wisconsin swarmapp.com/c/hf47pDP7DIK 21 hours ago
- Another road trip, now to Wisconsin for the day! #vacationmode #familylife (@ Welcome To Wisconsin Sign) swarmapp.com/c/0dxVa8GkIqe 21 hours ago
- 21,812 hits