It’s Ash Wednesday and Lent starts today. Last year I gave up chocolate, this year I’m giving up sweets all together: cake, pie, fruit tarts, cupcakes, muffins, chocolate, candy, gum, coke, etc. The only thing with sugar I’ll be eating is fruit, my cereal in the morning, and sugar free gum, which is what actually gets me through the day without passing out! I don’t know how bad this will be, because lets face it, it will be bad, yet I need to get a grip on this addiction of mine and nothing like 40 days of going cold turkey about it to kick the habit, right? Well, with that in mind I urge you to cut me some slack and bare with me here, because for sure I’ll be a little cranky this next month or so.
Cheers for Lent!
- Brunch w/Lizzy!!! (@ Ann Sather in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/1Bu6lj7OkDR https://t.co/7wUPLM64Vn 49 minutes ago
- I'm at Edgewater in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/2GKqQdP8kOA 50 minutes ago
- Yoga night! (at @VToneFitness in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/7J5IBBGvgzf 16 hours ago
- Working from home today! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/g8fExYiQy7q 1 day ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/9QP6tNXl5w9 1 day ago
- 21,262 hits