It’s Ash Wednesday and Lent starts today. Last year I gave up chocolate, this year I’m giving up sweets all together: cake, pie, fruit tarts, cupcakes, muffins, chocolate, candy, gum, coke, etc. The only thing with sugar I’ll be eating is fruit, my cereal in the morning, and sugar free gum, which is what actually gets me through the day without passing out! I don’t know how bad this will be, because lets face it, it will be bad, yet I need to get a grip on this addiction of mine and nothing like 40 days of going cold turkey about it to kick the habit, right? Well, with that in mind I urge you to cut me some slack and bare with me here, because for sure I’ll be a little cranky this next month or so.
Cheers for Lent!
- I'm at DePaul College of Education - @dpucoeadvising in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/kTxe2YlXirs 1 day ago
- At the Tea with Louise event! #DWN #DePaul (@ DePaul - John R. Cortelyou Commons - @depaulu in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/awrinmjm8Oq 1 day ago
- I'm at De Paul University in 海外, IL swarmapp.com/c/gNGsWWwAhEA 1 day ago
- I'm at DePaul University Concert Hall - @depaulu in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/bfodjGkvB7T 1 day ago
- I'm at DePaul University School of Music in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/3OeFPmBPUWp 1 day ago
- 21,414 hits