It’s Ash Wednesday and Lent starts today. Last year I gave up chocolate, this year I’m giving up sweets all together: cake, pie, fruit tarts, cupcakes, muffins, chocolate, candy, gum, coke, etc. The only thing with sugar I’ll be eating is fruit, my cereal in the morning, and sugar free gum, which is what actually gets me through the day without passing out! I don’t know how bad this will be, because lets face it, it will be bad, yet I need to get a grip on this addiction of mine and nothing like 40 days of going cold turkey about it to kick the habit, right? Well, with that in mind I urge you to cut me some slack and bare with me here, because for sure I’ll be a little cranky this next month or so.
Cheers for Lent!
- Supervising Student interns! #work (@ Moos School in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/5Tnf7GNtMb6 7 hours ago
- I'm at Logan Square in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/ffAgpS1i3AW 7 hours ago
- I’m off! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/70sjMYKUB7C 8 hours ago
- Morning! (@ N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/brZ3qGuCgWJ 8 hours ago
- Morning! (@ East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/43hcaws6rlo 8 hours ago
- 22,128 hits