It is freezing in NY and although I have managed to survive the past two winters with the gear I had, I decided it was time to give into the puff coat and warm up once and for all. I went shopping to 34th St. with my sister yesterday, and we found a great sale of winter clothes. Apparently stores think Spring and Summer are around the corner and they are trying to get rid of anything heavy or bulky, and taking out bikinis and mini skirts regardless of the fact that it’s in the teens out there. Craziness! Anyhow, I bought a puff coat and wore it outside today for the first time. I was so toasty I could have been wearing a bikini underneath it and still have been warm. The “bear” as I like to call it is just perfect for this weather, it really makes me wonder why I hadn’t gotten it sooner. If you are cold, please do yourself a favor and go out and get one of these, you will thank me for it!
- Yoga! (at @VToneFitness in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/0WVldmzxfXF 13 hours ago
- I'm at N Sheridan Road in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/7OV6eDdKFKq 14 hours ago
- I'm at East Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/knkkAmXJGdX 14 hours ago
- I'm at Rogers Park in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/c/hnZvgBq073u 14 hours ago
- Home! (@ Je-Ji's Casa in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/1t17O9lQCEx 14 hours ago
- 21,412 hits