I just came back from Lore and Mike’s wedding in Houston, TX. It was a blast! A beautiful ceremony and a awesome party. The food was delicious, the drinks never stopped and the music was so great we kept un going until the next morning! She looked so beautiful. May all the happiness be with them throughout their life together.
- RT @rissa612: The poor don't dream of government support, they demand opportunity. Powerful. @MariaCorinaYA #ActonU 2 hours ago
- RT @andgoseek: I genuinely don't understand the appeal of horror films. If I wanted to feel deeply uncomfortable and occasionally horrified… 2 hours ago
- RT @cher: ANYONE WHO EVER SAW A LOST,CHILD SOB BECAUSE THEY COULDN’T FIND THEIR MOMMIE OR DADDY UNDERSTANDS FEAR & LOSS‼️THESE ARE JUST KID… 2 hours ago
- RT @sally_field: How can we stand by and do nothing as these children are torn from their parents and this nation’s humanity is destroyed?… 2 hours ago
- RT @BetteMidler: How do they keep track of the children they have separated from their parents? Tattoo a number on their wrists? 2 hours ago
- 22,952 hits